Deutsches Mike Oldfield Forum
 Chat Portal Zur Startseite Registrierung Kalender Mitgliederliste Teammitglieder Suche Häufig gestellte Fragen

Deutsches Mike Oldfield Forum » Mike Oldfields Alben » Amarok 1990 » 13 frames to AMAROK » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Zum Ende der Seite springen 13 frames to AMAROK  
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
motore motore ist männlich
Couch Guitar

13 frames to AMAROK Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Hello everybody; I suppose you think nothing much is happening at the moment... Ah-ah-ah!

we at www.bi-comprende.org are starting in a few days the "13 frames project", aka "The AMAROK project" - the idea is very simple: at the first stage of the project, we will produce a videoclip to the 1 hour music of our mike oldfield, this only made out of 13 quite similar frames.

if you want to join in, we first need somebody who cares to traduce the italian pages of this project in english, so that mike too will be able to follow what's going on (is this maybe a first step for -not the next, but- the nexts-next MusicVR's episodes...?)

for mike: don't panic, we will try to contact you personnaly to discuss about the whole thing, even if it was only for permissions...

here is the link to the project:

http://www.bi-comprende.org/motore/amarok/amindex.htm

here you can download the 13 frames as a AVI or GIF movie. step by step, we will have it!

sincerly,
motore

21.12.2003 11:33 motore ist offline E-Mail an motore senden Homepage von motore Beiträge von motore suchen Nehmen Sie motore in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Zephro_C. Zephro_C. ist männlich
Platinum

images/avatars/avatar-560.jpg

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Terribly Sorry, but the link is not working.

Is that because of, the Movie is not finished yet?

Anyway it seems to be an quite interesting Project, you have there. Im courious, how it will continue.

It would be cool, if you could do a little reporte in here, form time to time to inform us about the current status of your worke.

Good luck then. Augenzwinkern
21.12.2003 13:55 Zephro_C. ist offline E-Mail an Zephro_C. senden Beiträge von Zephro_C. suchen Nehmen Sie Zephro_C. in Ihre Freundesliste auf Fügen Sie Zephro_C. in Ihre Kontaktliste ein
Gelöscht
unregistriert
Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Zitat:
Original von Zephro_C.
Terribly Sorry, but the link is not working.

http://www.bi-comprende.org/motore/amarok/amindex.htm
21.12.2003 14:00
Platinum

Hm.
Sounds interesting, but don't you think, that a piece of burning coal is a little too boring to watch?

Hm, maybe, if you make it realy variadly, with changing color. But I'm really not shure about that.
In any case it's a challange.

Im looking forward to your final results. I know how hard it is, to make a Video Clip, becaus I made some by myselve, several times.

So, good Luck. With the little amount of material, it will be hard worke. smile
21.12.2003 15:54 Zephro_C. ist offline E-Mail an Zephro_C. senden Beiträge von Zephro_C. suchen Nehmen Sie Zephro_C. in Ihre Freundesliste auf Fügen Sie Zephro_C. in Ihre Kontaktliste ein
motore motore ist männlich
Couch Guitar

ver 1.0b Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

for zephro & holger : thanks for noticing the error in the url - sorry, fixed!

sure, we will try to exctract the most we can out of the 13 frames for the ver 1.0, sort of minimalistic project, but... that's not all:

the ver 1.0b will also be released, this being made out of similar (or not) contributions from anyone who wants to join in - the aim being to have a first pool of creative people interested in the amarok music and in the making it visual too!
once that, we can move on and try to make something that would be 3d (in a similar way to the MusicVirtualReality), containing also all of the precedent versions, and much, much more...

simply that: let's start small; if it works, it will get bigger -
21.12.2003 19:30 motore ist offline E-Mail an motore senden Homepage von motore Beiträge von motore suchen Nehmen Sie motore in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Platinum

Have you ever thoght of using landscape or space photos for your Project?

Or maybe in some cases, pictures of war reportings or storms, hurricains or some of these impressive flashes.

I guess that would be a little more interesting.

There are so much ways to give Mike's music a face, because the different parts of his tunes have always a diffrent mood.

For Example Herest Ridge. It sounds like autumn or winter and extremly fores like, if you know what I mean.

But I'm still keen on seeing, waht can be made of the phrames, you chose.

If I fond the time I maybe would helb, but currently I'm verry bussy with some of my own, not oldfield related projects, but with much less artistical challange than your project.
21.12.2003 20:00 Zephro_C. ist offline E-Mail an Zephro_C. senden Beiträge von Zephro_C. suchen Nehmen Sie Zephro_C. in Ihre Freundesliste auf Fügen Sie Zephro_C. in Ihre Kontaktliste ein
Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Deutsches Mike Oldfield Forum » Mike Oldfields Alben » Amarok 1990 » 13 frames to AMAROK